Our hydrogeology services include:
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Integrated field services
- Studying groundwater resource development and water supply
- Planning and implementing field programs
- Dewatering (both surface and underground)
- Numerical modelling
- Groundwater sampling, monitoring and modelling
- Hydraulic testing
- Monitoring groundwater
- Seepage analysis.
When required, our engineers can generate innovative tailings thickening solutions to increase water recovery and sustainability.
We are also passionate about managing the water quality of mine drainage. From establishing a new mining venture through to closure and remediation, we work to predict, analyse and minimise metal leaching and acid rock drainage. Our inquisitive nature, combined with cutting-edge technology, gives us the ability to forecast and enhance future water quality with relative confidence.